Bar Puller with VDI shank D=25 mm L=48 mm DIN 69 880
On the basic body there are two adjustable, interchangeable elements – spring loaded against each other, which are provided with two carbide inserts (gripping plates). The two elements which run in a slot are adjusted slightly smaller than the bar diameter. The revolver is brought into position by the side of the bar with Z-axis. After that the bar pre-drawing tool is brought to a cutting position with the X-axis.
- An easy to set economical alternative to expensive bar feeds
- Offset gripping to get close to the workpiece without creating clearance problems with other tools
- Indexable inserts are used, to grip the workpiece avoiding periodical replacement of worn jaws
- Various sizes are available with pulling capacities from 2-85 mm
- Heavy-duty and durable Swiss quality products
|d x l
|25 x 48
|Jaw set type
|Ø D –
Ø D max.
|With standard set of jaws